As a service-oriented and data-supported online access panel provider, horizoom has set itself the goal of creating real added value as a partner at eye level. Founded in Berlin in early 2023 and currently with 18 employees, we don’t see people as a resource, we think people first! We put our team, our survey participants and our customers at the center of everything we do.
In the course of our growth and our expansion into Austria, we are looking for you to strengthen our Austrian location, become a part of horizoom!
- Development and expansion of our sales structure and support for our Austrian customers and projects
- Interface between customers and the operations team
- Responsibility for building and strengthening long-standing and excellent customer relationships, customer satisfaction and joint project success
- After a thorough induction phase, focus on business development, (key) account management and strategic customer development
- Acquiring new customers and representing horizoom externally – at trade fairs and events as well as regular customer workshops – to potential and existing customers
- (Key) Account Management: Communication with customers by e-mail, telephone or in Zoom meetings on projects and requests for quotations as well as advice on our online panel, products and services.
- Preparation of feasibility calculations and offers, acceptance of orders and briefing of operations managers and service providers with regard to order specifications and timings agreed with the customer
- Invoicing of successfully completed projects
- Report to the Sales Director
Das bringst du mit
- Degree or commercial training or training as a specialist for market and social research (FAMS) or comparable training
- At least 2 years of professional experience, ideally in sales, the market/social research industry or in marketing/media/agencies
- Strong, proactive communication skills
- High problem-solving skills and flexibility
- Outgoing, team-oriented appearance and very strong service mentality, especially when dealing with business partners
- Reliable, structured and forward-looking organizational skills
- Enjoy working with numbers & extensive understanding of figures
- High resilience and the ability to master stressful situations with confidence
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and CRM systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- High affinity for Austrian culture and good networking skills within Austria
- Emphatic approach in dealing with customers and colleagues
Wir bieten Dir
- Flexible working time models
- Office as an ideas workshop & remote work in a creative atmosphere in a co-working space (we discuss where together :))
- Attractive annual leave model
- Good work-life balance
- Participation in the company’s success through an employee profit-sharing program
- Meditation and monthly massages (at the Berlin location)
- Employee team events
- Employee training & development (in-house training, external training, mentoring, etc.)
- Extra parental leave for fathers with limited, reduced working hours without loss of salary
- Respectful interaction with each other, characterized by high esteem, trust and team resilience
- With appropriate success and mutual trust, further development to Country Manager Austria including site management and team building is possible
- and much more.
We don’t need a long cover letter – just tell us who you are and why we are exciting for you. To do this, please send your resume, work samples and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.