As a service-oriented and data-driven online access panel provider, horizoom has set itself the goal of generating real added value as a partner at eye level. Founded in Berlin in 2023 and with currently 12 employees, we do not consider people as a resource, but think people first! We put our team, our survey participants and our customers in the center of our trade.
We are looking for you to join us in Berlin or Cologne, become a part of horizoom!
- Interface between customers and the operations team
- Responsibility for building and strengthening long-standing and excellent customer relationships, customer satisfaction and joint project success
- After a careful training phase, focus on business development, (key) account management and strategic customer development
- Acquisition of new customers and representation of horizoom externally – within the scope of trade fairs and events as well as regular customer workshops – towards potential and existing customers
- (Key) Account Management: Communication with customers by mail, phone or in Zoom meetings regarding projects and requests for quotation as well as consulting on our online panel, products and services.
- Preparation of feasibility calculations and offers, acceptance of orders and briefing of operations managers and service providers with regard to order specifications and timings agreed with the customer.
- Invoicing of successfully completed projects
What you bring with you
- Degree or commercial training or training as a specialist in market and social research (FAMS) or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience, ideally in sales, the market/social research industry or in marketing/media/agencies
- Strong, proactive communication skills
- High level of problem-solving skills and flexibility
- Outgoing, team-oriented demeanor and very strong service mentality, especially when dealing with interlocutors
- Reliable, structured and forward-looking organizational skills
- Enjoy working with numbers & extensive numerical understanding
- High level of resilience and the ability to master stressful situations with confidence
- Very good knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and with CRM systems
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Emphatic approach in dealing with customers and colleagues
What we offer you
- Flexible working time models
- Office as a workshop for ideas & remote work
- Attractive annual leave model
- Work-life balance
- Participation in company success through employee profit-sharing program
- Meditation and monthly massages
- Employee team events
- Employee training & development (in-house training, external training, mentoring, etc.)
- Extra parental leave for fathers with limited, reduced working hours without loss of salary
- Respectful interaction with each other, characterized by high esteem, trust and team resilience
We don’t need a long cover letter – just tell us who you are and why we are exciting for you. To do this, please send your resume, work samples and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.