As a service-oriented and data-driven online access panel provider, horizoom has set itself the goal of generating real added value as a partner at eye level. Founded in Berlin in 2023 and with currently 12 employees, we do not consider people as a resource, but think people first! We put our team, our survey participants and our customers in the center of our trade.
We are looking for you to join us in Berlin or Cologne, become a part of horizoom!
- Responsibility for the planning and implementation of product projects
- Management of the development roadmap and participation in the overall product development process
- Interface between operations, marketing, sales and development teams
- Identification of ideas for the further development of the software platform
- Taking responsibility for prioritizing and planning projects
- Balancing new product innovation with sustainable development of existing products
- Gathering user and stakeholder requirements and developing solutions together with the team
- Formulating user stories and acceptance criteria
- Creation of UX/UI mockups
- Responsibility and management of projects through the development process, as well as for the improvement of internal processes and tools
What you bring with you
- Degree in computer science, business management and/or relevant work experience in online market research and/or agile software development for web-based products.
- Good understanding of web technologies with a structured approach to project management
- Strong understanding of UX and UI
- Quick perception and very independent learning ability
- Not afraid of intensive teamwork and constructive criticism
- High level of problem solving skills and flexibility
- Emphatic acting
- Good command of English
We offer you
- Flexible working time models
- Office as a workshop for ideas & remote work
- Attractive annual leave model
- Work-life balance
- Participation in company success through employee profit-sharing program
- Meditation and monthly massages
- Employee team events
- Employee training & development (in-house training, external training, mentoring, etc.)
- Extra parental leave for fathers with limited, reduced working hours without loss of salary
- Respectful interaction with each other, characterized by high esteem, trust and team resilience
We don’t need a long cover letter – just tell us who you are and why we are exciting for you. To do this, please send your resume, work samples and salary requirements by email to email@example.com.