As a service-oriented and data-driven online access panel provider, horizoom has set itself the goal of generating real added value as a partner at eye level. Founded in Berlin in 2023 and with currently 12 employees, we do not consider people as a resource, but think people first! We put our team, our survey participants and our customers in the center of our trade.
We are looking for you to join us in Berlin or Cologne, become a part of horizoom!
- Depending on your own focus and specialization, collaboration on
- distributed backend systems in Ruby on Rails,
- Data pipelines based on Apache Airflow,
- Vue/Nuxt-based frontend projects,
- Kubernetes-based infrastructure
- Understanding our stakeholders’ problems and proactively collaborating to find innovative solutions
- Contributing to the design of the product, architecture, and team
- Providing open feedback and actively addressing areas for improvement
What you bring with you
- Relevant experience in one of the following areas:
- Backend engineering in a dynamic language, ideally Ruby on Rails;
- Front-end engineering in Vue or something comparable;
- Infrastructure Engineering in a containerized environment, ideally with Kubernetes;
- Data engineering, ideally with an orchestration framework such as Airflow or Dagster.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in intensive exchange with other developers, product managers and members of other teams
- Looking beyond the horizon of your own feature
- Enthusiasm for your area of expertise and desire for further development in other technologies
- You are fine with a remote-first tech team, but also like to meet people in-person on a regular basis
We offer you
- Healthy mix of cutting-edge technologies (Kubernetes, Airflow) and agile pragmatism (Ruby on Rails, SaaS Building Blocks).
- Collaborative culture of further development with code reviews, TDD and pair programming
- Friendly team with flat hierarchies and a high degree of self-determination and development
- Deliberate culture with mix of home office and existing offices, flexible working hours and good tech equipment
- Attractive annual leave model
- Participation in company success through employee profit sharing program
- Meditation and monthly massages
- Employee team events
- Employee training & development (in-house training, external training, mentoring, etc.)
- Extra parental leave for fathers with limited, reduced working hours without loss of salary
We don’t need a long cover letter – just tell us who you are and why we are exciting for you. To do this, please send your resume, work samples and salary requirements by email to email@example.com.